T Tnmntnman Tenderfoot Joined Jun 27, 2020 Messages 7 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Hi. Been reading this site for months but just now signed up. I live in Tennessee and need some ore tested. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Hi. Been reading this site for months but just now signed up. I live in Tennessee and need some ore tested. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,557 Reaction score 20,209 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2020 #2 Tnmntnman said: Hi. Been reading this site for months but just now signed up. I live in Tennessee... Click to expand... I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Tnmntnman! Tnmntnman said: ...need some ore tested. Does anyone have any suggestions... Click to expand... You might consider posting your question on our Forum: Tennessee for more exposure...
Tnmntnman said: Hi. Been reading this site for months but just now signed up. I live in Tennessee... Click to expand... I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Tnmntnman! Tnmntnman said: ...need some ore tested. Does anyone have any suggestions... Click to expand... You might consider posting your question on our Forum: Tennessee for more exposure...
T Tnmntnman Tenderfoot Joined Jun 27, 2020 Messages 7 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thanks I will
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,452 Reaction score 72,709 Golden Thread 0 Jun 28, 2020 #4 You will probably get faster responses on raw gold in one of our gold forums like our "Gold Prospecting" forum.
You will probably get faster responses on raw gold in one of our gold forums like our "Gold Prospecting" forum.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 28, 2020 #5 Welcome to the forum!
T Tnmntnman Tenderfoot Joined Jun 27, 2020 Messages 7 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Professor of Engineering said: Welcome to the forum! Click to expand... Thanks. Glad to be here
M metrotec Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2020 Messages 442 Reaction score 734 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Detector(s) used Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2020 #7 county extension office or a high end jeweler
T Tnmntnman Tenderfoot Joined Jun 27, 2020 Messages 7 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2020 Thread Owner #8 metrotec said: county extension office or a high end jeweler Click to expand... Thanks. Went ahead and ordered a small furnace today. Hope it tells me that I'm right.
metrotec said: county extension office or a high end jeweler Click to expand... Thanks. Went ahead and ordered a small furnace today. Hope it tells me that I'm right.