What's new

Help with bucket list

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,311
Reaction score
1,178
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Help with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art USA 8.webp
 
Would be fun Art, but 2300 miles away for me too. Hope someone else can check it out.
Rich
 
Hey Treasure finder....I can not get there so I have been trying to get someone to check it out....I have not Dowsed a map that I felt was as important to the world as this one maybe...Art
 
Art,
I will check my results on it with my pendulum and see what I get.
Today I have been trying to locate the ex-Los Angeles police officer who is on a rampage shooting at other police
officers. His name is Christopher Dorner and he has been sighted in Irvine, San Diego, Riverside, and Big Bear
over the last few days.
Rich
 
Hey Rich...My research was on the Knights Templars and what they brought to America..Art
 
Very interesting group Art. I am in the Los Angeles area, have been working leads on Spanish mining plus some other
stories. A friend of mine writes and studies the KGC, he keeps me up to date on them.
Rich
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom