What's new

help with buttons

jrwill56

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
422
Reaction score
194
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chowan Co.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 2000
White mark 11
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
found these two buttons of parts of buttons to day at lunch at the 1700s site
anyone recognize the pattern on the smallest one?
 

Attachments

  • ecu 021.webp
    ecu 021.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 255
  • scan0004.webp
    scan0004.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 279
  • scan0003.webp
    scan0003.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 277
The one button i find them sometimes..I think they are british around 1780s i noticed don has found some also.Maybe he has some info from a book ... Good button finds!
 

Attachments

  • Picture or Video 6893.webp
    Picture or Video 6893.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
4-H said:
If I were to guess, I would say an late 1800's civilian cuff button....mike
Could it be a upholstery tack head?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom