What's new

Help with identifi US military button

xindl

Greenie
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morava
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this button at the town of Jihlava (CZE), can anyone identify it?
Našel jsem tento knoflík u města Jihlava (CZE), dokáže ho někdo identifikovat?
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,185
It's from WW-I. I found one just like it before.
 
I am interested in the inscription on the back, you do not know what was written there?
 
If you Havn't yet,
post this button in What is it.

Somone may be able to tell you there
 
xindl said:
I found this button at the town of Jihlava (CZE), can anyone identify it?
Našel jsem tento knoflík u města Jihlava (CZE), dokáže ho někdo identifikovat?
Thanks!

It's US Army button, look like from WWI, but , if you wish to know for sure, show us revers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom