What's new

Help with identifying the makers mark

ryry

Greenie
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Costa Mesa
Went out hunting today and found a 14 k gold ring with markings I've never seen before. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. Also found a 41 merc. Fun day 😊
 

Attachments

  • 20220711_112434.webp
    20220711_112434.webp
    429.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 20220711_141642.webp
    20220711_141642.webp
    1 MB · Views: 73
  • 20220711_112112.webp
    20220711_112112.webp
    264 KB · Views: 70
Yes I have but comes up with many companies selling them. Nothing even close to the signature on this ring
It,s not always a quick process.There,s thousands of makers marks out there,many sites for IDing them too.The research is part of the fun,the more you do the better you get!
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP!
(HELP! section contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software) over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom