Perhaps the first thing to look at would be the fact you have deemed this a "wardrobe"... when it could be classified or called a multitude of other names... like almirah... armoire... chifforobe... and a few other types of names.... sheesh even just closet or cabinet.
might try other words / type conjunctions in your searches to cast a light or lead.
[I know what I like, and I like what I know;
getting better in your wardrobe, stepping one beyond your show]
I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
Song by
Genesis
It's one o'clock and time for lunch,
When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench
I can always hear them talk
There's always been Ethel:
"Jacob, wake up! You've got to tidy your room now."
And then Mister Lewis:
"Isn't it time that he was out on his own?"
Over the garden wall, two little lovebirds - cuckoo to you!
Keep them mowing blades sharp...
I know what I like, and I like what I know;
getting better in your wardrobe, stepping one beyond your show
Sunday night, Mr Farmer called, said:
"Listen son, you're wasting your time; there's a future for you
in the fire escape trade. Come up to town!"
But I remebered a voice from the past;
"Gambling only pays when you're winning"
- I had to thank old Miss Mort for schooling a failure
Keep them mowing blades sharp...
I know what I like, and I like what I know;
getting better in your wardrobe, stepping one beyond your show
When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench,
I can always hear them talk.
Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk