What's new

help with painting

lclark

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello,we think this may be "sunrise"by R A Fox.my wife says it's a lithograph and very old.it's about 18by14 in.'s. I've seen it other places and the girl is wearing a red wrap-in ours it's green?any info will be appreciated thanks,loc
 
hello,we think this may be "sunrise"by R A Fox.my wife says it's a lithograph and very old.it's about 18by14 in.'s. I've seen it other places and the girl is wearing a red wrap-in ours it's green?any info will be appreciated thanks,loc

Welcome ! But I think you forgot the Picture
 
I believe this is your image, but your particular piece may have been retouched or faded; just guessing
Don.....
19232636_3_l.jpg
 
I believe this is your image, but your particular piece may have been retouched or faded; just guessing
Don.....
19232636_3_l.jpg

Wow, R. Atkinson Fox was certainly the Maxfield Parrish imitator, if that is the case...

il_fullxfull.81854407.webp​
 
hello and thanks for answering.I'll try to attach 2 pictures.
 

Attachments

  • unknown.webp
    unknown.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 196
  • signature.webp
    signature.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom