What's new

HELP!!!

creeper71

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
2,936
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central PA
Anyone else having problems geting into antique bottle forum??? I was on google chrome (which i rarely use) an was trying to go into a post about the NJ bottle show this coming weekend.. it wouldn't open an under where I clicked the link small letters said block all antiquebottle.com ..I didn't click it cause I thought that would block it.. I don't know crap about Pc's.. so I wondering is it just my Pc or is the website down???
 
I can't get here:
http://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/
But there was a recent post this morning: "suzanne on 11/6/2011 5:47:54 AM"
So probably temporary.

I can get here:
antiquebottle.com

I'm using Firefox. Hope this helps.

edit:
Oops, that was www.antiquebottles.com that I could get on. anitquebottle.com is for sale.
 
Been down all day Creep...
 
epackage said:
Been down all day Creep...
I was on earlier around 11 or 12 this morning, but thanks least I know it's not my pc... Jim will you be going to that bottle show?
 
Yes I will, always looking for stuff top add to the collection. That's my best bet... :thumbsup:
 
epackage said:
Yes I will, always looking for stuff top add to the collection. That's my best bet... :thumbsup:
how big is this show?? I will be in nj this coming weekend an tryin to figure out if I want to go or not...
 
I guess about 40 tables or so, not huge by any means but you see some good glass there..
 
They're back up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom