Help

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this aswell and would like to learn about it, and help prove its nothing to laugh at. Here is a place I will be searching Saturday morning, hoping to get some pointers.Thanks in advance, this is too cool.
ad1a7e48-468d-a059.jpg
Hi,Your picture wont enlarge when its clicked on and comes out 1.5" x 3" as is. Is there any way you can post a larger but sharp picture in a new thread?Thx,Jon

BAMACE350

Jun 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could on my pc, but using tapatalk now, Its all overgrown and I can't get in there, I will make a thread with another location tomorrow, thank you. :)

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wondered about the treasure dowsing, but yet I still kinda believe its somehow possible. I know for a fact that water dowsing works. I know several people that can do it, but I never can, and it frustrates me to no end. My one friend can use a Y branch from any tree you choose, and works every time. I alone can't do it, but if he grabs the branch with me, it works, grrrrrrrr! I've had the bark twist right off in my hand, and neither one of us was moving our hands. My grandfather somehow used a pocket watch to determine if an unborn foal was a colt or filly, weird. Anyway, is the water dowsing based on something mental/spiritual, or the static electricity between the earth and our body?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Chicken4U2~
Anyway, is the water dowsing based on something mental/spiritual, or the static electricity between the earth and our body?
I think you will find that there are many theories about how dowsing works. I don’t care how or why it works. As long as I can find stuff I will keep enjoying it...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions