What's new

Help

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just did A Self Diagonistic, Im Suffering from ODS!!!! And I think Red Is Suffering from the Same thing!!! SODS!!!! Only the Female version!!! The first one That Figures It Out Gets A Charter Membership Note you have to Figure out Both!!! We both Metal detect whenever Possible!!! We are in our late forties!!! And red Is Beautiful!!! Good Luck Chug!!!
 
I just did A Self Diagonistic, Im Suffering from ODS!!!! And I think Red Is Suffering from the Same thing!!! SODS!!!! Only the Female version!!! The first one That Figures It Out Gets A Charter Membership Note you have to Figure out Both!!! We both Metal detect whenever Possible!!! We are in our late forties!!! And red Is Beautiful!!! Good Luck Chug!!!
my wife says I have unique problem too........ SOB!!!! :tongue3:
 
Obsessive detecting syndrome, and same obsessive detecting syndrome? Don,t want to say sexy obsessive detecting syndrome, that's for you to say.(hi Red!):angel12:
 
Last edited:
So Close, If no one Get's it soon I give it to you!!! Chug
 
C,mon Tneters,take a swing at it!. Obsessive detectorist syndrome and second hand obsessive detectorist syndrome?:icon_scratch:
 
Aaayyyeee! Yo no comprendo, pero, good post chug and red. I see my charter membership has run out. I'd send some money to somebody to get me back in there, cause I don't do the credit card on the computer thing.
 
Obsessive detecting syndrome, and same obsessive detecting syndrome? Don,t want to say sexy obsessive detecting syndrome, that's for you to say.(hi Red!):angel12:


Times Up everyone revelentchair Came up with The Closest Match althought it was Just a Comment "Don,t want to say sexy obsessive detecting syndrome "

It was Old Detecorist Syndrom And Sexy Old Detectorist Syndrom!!! So sometime Soon Maybe tommrow Night We Will Be Paying for Your Charter Membership:occasion14: Along with Our Own HH Chug
 
Don,t want to take your money. You two are a riot. I,ve got a couple years on you and am nowhere near old. Maybe next time !thanks.
 
Ok, Then Lets Make this Fun. Pick some one else on this Site :occasion14:And I will Pay for it!!!! Chug
 
i love chug and red there always a kick to read!! keep the funny stuff//contests etc all your craziness coming!!!
 
RGINN participated,even got the word "but" in Spanglish in there. That's good enough for me. He has pioneer spirit ,good guy to have around. Up to yous though as you see fit.:occasion14:
 
Work's for Me HH Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom