fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RESPECT?? Practice what YOU preach bud!!!! All we have to do is look at YOUR history to see asoon as someone say's anything derogatory about Garrett's you fly off the deep end!! Just because you like them doesn't mean we all have to. I don't care what you call it, I'll post in any forum I want to and you can't do a thing about it!!! Are you that naïve to think that people don't talk about other machine's on other forums? If you got something you really want to say to me send me a PM!!! Me and my mufflers aren't goin anywhere!
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RESPECT?? Practice what YOU preach bud!!!! All we have to do is look at YOUR history to see asoon as someone say's anything derogatory about Garrett's you fly off the deep end!! Just because you like them doesn't mean we all have to. I don't care what you call it, I'll post in any forum I want to and you can't do a thing about it!!! Are you that naïve to think that people don't talk about other machine's on other forums? If you got something you really want to say to me send me a PM!!! Me and my mufflers aren't goin anywhere! AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
John is a very exp guy with the Garrett's and has helped me and others a lot. What he and I are getting at is when anyone brings up at pro for advice someone always comes on and bashes the detector and says how much better theirs is without any tech to back it up. No one ever said the t2 was a bad machine but you sure talk down the at series. If you take the time to learn a detector you will out hunt someone who doesn't know their machine. The at pro will miss stuff if you don't set iron disc up correctly because of masking. A coin and a nail in same hole does not sound like a coin. I find a lot of coins in the fields with the at pro in iron infested sites. Learn the machine before you bad mouth it. I wonder how long you had the at gold?

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John is a very exp guy with the Garrett's and has helped me and others a lot. What he and I are getting at is when anyone brings up at pro for advice someone always comes on and bashes the detector and says how much better theirs is without any tech to back it up. No one ever said the t2 was a bad machine but you sure talk down the at series. If you take the time to learn a detector you will out hunt someone who doesn't know their machine. The at pro will miss stuff if you don't set iron disc up correctly because of masking. A coin and a nail in same hole does not sound like a coin. I find a lot of coins in the fields with the at pro in iron infested sites. Learn the machine before you bad mouth it. I wonder how long you had the at gold?

Your right Kodiak, John is exp with his machines and I'm not doubting that. It just seems that he single's me out more than not. Just because I don't have 40 yrs under my belt doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two is all I'm sayin. I didn't have the gold for a long time but they are not that hard to learn or set-up.The guy's I hunt with are BIG Garrett fans!! The old man of the bunch has been usin them since the 80's and has been usin a pro since they came out, so I think he knows a thing or two. I'm NOT a hater of the AT'S. I personaly think the pro is better than the gold, they have their place just as other machine's do. Sometimes I might come off a lil' harsh toward's them but I just have seen some things that I didn't like. For them bein h2o proof in the price range they def have the market cornered!! Hell, I'm gonna buy a pro for want lil' water huntin I do this season. John has to see that he is no better than me sometimes that's all!! GL&HH....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions