M mascena Tenderfoot Joined Mar 4, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2020 #1 I found this religious medal but I don't understand its text. I've looked on the internet, but so far nothing. Next to that medal I found coins from 1776 to 1829.
I found this religious medal but I don't understand its text. I've looked on the internet, but so far nothing. Next to that medal I found coins from 1776 to 1829.
Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2020 #2 I found a match on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/780885...fpCIkab2sBTo-UI3niF4eQXUS1laWttRoC05IQAvD_BwE Damn Tapatalk keep crashing when I try to upload a pic Upvote 0
I found a match on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/780885...fpCIkab2sBTo-UI3niF4eQXUS1laWttRoC05IQAvD_BwE Damn Tapatalk keep crashing when I try to upload a pic
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,985 Reaction score 28,599 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 12, 2020 #3 Welcome to treasurenet from SoCal Don...... Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Sep 12, 2020 #4 Here's the images for future reference and use. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2020 #5 Awesome find keep em coming Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2020 #6 Welcome to tnet also Upvote 0
M mascena Tenderfoot Joined Mar 4, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2020 Thread Owner #7 thank you Upvote 0