What's new

Helped a Vet yesterday......... Gold ring found......

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He lost his VFW ring the other day. I went over to his home and searched where they thought it was lost. They had gone over the yard with a fine toothed come but to no avail. Well the good Lord wanted this man who served our country during the Korean war to have it back. It is 10K with black onyx and a diamond. He was very happy to have it back. His son was equally happy. I am glad I was able to help one who served us all
 

Attachments

  • DSC01557.webp
    DSC01557.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 927
  • DSC01556.webp
    DSC01556.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 972
  • DSC01557.webp
    DSC01557.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 894
  • DSC01556.webp
    DSC01556.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 896
Upvote 0
Thats Awesome...Way to help out another... :notworthy: Good Karma!! :notworthy:
 
Way to go Mike :thumbsup: It's NEVER easy giving back gold, but, you did the right thing & that brave man deserved it :headbang:

I predict another ring in your near future...that's the way good karma works :thumbsup:
 
Honorable Mention. 'Nuff said.
 
As a veteran, THANK you!!! Americans stick together that's what separates us from the rest of the world!!!
 
Outstanding job Mike! Hard to beat the feeling you get returning something like that. Thanks for shining a light on our hobby! HH, Mike
 
5 golden atta boy points awarded. :icon_thumright: :wink:
 
Nice Mike!!! Thats how ya' do it. Glad to see a detectorist get some positive feedback from the community!

- Keep it Up !!! MJ
 
Excellent !! :icon_thumleft: WTG
 
Finding his ring and giving it back was a real act of generosity! I bet his family was thankful too. Worthy of Honorable Mention.
 
wow, nice work. I just realized it by looking at you profile pic but we live in the same neck of the woods.
 
Honorable Mention to you...... and Honorable Mention to the war vet humoring you for the first photograph, you can see it in his face!

This is amazing he got out the shirt and everything for this photograph this is like an actual photo shoot you must be sending these to one of the magazines I'm guessing.

Thanks for setting a good example! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

EDIT: An additional Honorable Mention for having so many Honorable Mentions!!!!
 
Did you get a real warm feeling in your heart when you found and gave that ring back to that gentleman? If you did thats God's way of thanking you!!! At least thats the way I believe!! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom