Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2018 #1 Found a couple casing on the Henry line Md. Heights. You could follow line by spent casings. The other picture is just brass casings. Attachments 005.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 104 012.webp 3.3 MB · Views: 101 008.webp 915.5 KB · Views: 92 002.webp 863.2 KB · Views: 115 Upvote 0
Found a couple casing on the Henry line Md. Heights. You could follow line by spent casings. The other picture is just brass casings.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2018 #2 Nice. Did I tell you I found my first Confederate button Saturday?
njcommercialdiver Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 318 Reaction score 293 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern PA Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro, MX500 Proton Mag fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion Primary Interest: Prospecting Mar 21, 2018 #3 and a burnside case, Nice
njcommercialdiver Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 318 Reaction score 293 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern PA Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro, MX500 Proton Mag fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion Primary Interest: Prospecting Mar 24, 2018 #4 one of my wall hangers
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 #5 Very nice Henry Cases , I have never dug one , they are around but those darn 1960-70-80's Relic Hunters got most of them & another site I know some were found is Off Limits . I keep all my Good Condition fired Cases. FWIW.
Very nice Henry Cases , I have never dug one , they are around but those darn 1960-70-80's Relic Hunters got most of them & another site I know some were found is Off Limits . I keep all my Good Condition fired Cases. FWIW.