What's new

Here is a ‘Low Cal.’ Halloween Trick-or-Treat idea

tokameel

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
581
Reaction score
450
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a ‘Low Cal.’ Halloween Trick-or-Treaters idea. Replace 1 or 2 candy bars with some old coins. Remember that Old doesn't have to be rare.
I like to use my previously used, clear plastic coin holders to contain 3 wheat back cents that I then tape closed. I usually put one from 1918 or 19 G-4 ish (not “S” unless you want to), one from the twenties or nineteen thirties.
Then anything goes. I like to add a better condition 1940-58. A 1943 steel cent will always catch their attention! You could use any old coin such as a Buffalo nickel or Merc dime.
Don’t force coins on the kids, but first ask them if they like coin collecting.

Have fun
BOOO !

Tom
 
Aren’t you worried about some kid breaking a tooth? :laughing7:
 
Aren’t you worried about some kid breaking a tooth? :laughing7:

I'm more concerned about their digestive systems if they munch on these 'wheaties'.

Welcome to T-Net, TimberMaster!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom