What's new

Here is an Idea

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope someone comes out with a solr charger for our detecting equipment.Do you not think it would be nice ? You could be charging your equipment ? Like say a hat that could collect sun raya=s ?
 
Maybe someone will come out with a hat that can collect sun rays ?
 
You can easily buy solar battery chargers. If you design it into a hat it would be a very large sombrero.
 
Well there you go Amigo ! Just figure out your 12vdc current and look for a charger that could handle that current and be able to comfortably carry it. They do have flexible solar mat chargers .
 
Don't you folks think that would be helpful to us all.. On one of my older horse trailers I had a solar panel that charged my batteries for camping /
 
I'm thinking you may have a patent idea there Gare !
 
Just be carfull not to cook your brain, if you have one, not like me, i know i don't have much. I would cook what little i have. Ha ha
 
I'm looking for a solar charger to charge MY batteries so I can get my butt out detecting....the detector is fully charged but MY batteries are getting weak.

Good luck with your idea Gare. You might have the next million-dollar idea.
 
Well can you imagine even charging your cell phone while walking :)
 
Well can you imagine even charging your cell phone while walking :)
I remember a few years back reading somewhere about clothes with the ability to generate electricity by movement. Maybe it didn't get far because it turns the wearer into a lightning rod or something?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom