What's new

Here is the Answer.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One correct answer. Here it is. That is a cool button ,isn't it.
 

Attachments

  • 057.webp
    057.webp
    6.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 060.webp
    060.webp
    6 MB · Views: 105
  • 058.webp
    058.webp
    5.8 MB · Views: 96
Well, the one on the left is certainly real, but I am guessing you probably already knew that. The one on the right appears to just be a cool button based on what I am seeing; the font is different, and cruder than the real one. The design also gives off a cast look to it, and looks much sloppier than on real examples. The material of it also looks more like pot metal rather than silver. I hope I am wrong with this assessment though, good luck.
 
Upvote 0
I don’t even know what the buttons is.
 
Upvote 0
I bought it in an auction for $45.00
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom