Jim C. Hero Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 548 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer (is there another brand) Apr 4, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Most all my 2 center I have found were at old home sites and they come out real nice as you can see in this photo. I'm a spoiled brat. Attachments 6of2.webp 20.8 KB · Views: 160 6of2.webp 20.8 KB · Views: 153
Most all my 2 center I have found were at old home sites and they come out real nice as you can see in this photo. I'm a spoiled brat.
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2011 #2 I'm a spoiled brat. Agreed. Anyone who has found that many is definitely spoiled! Seriously, since I have yet to find one, I would take any scrap of a 2 center I could find. At least for the first one. HH
I'm a spoiled brat. Agreed. Anyone who has found that many is definitely spoiled! Seriously, since I have yet to find one, I would take any scrap of a 2 center I could find. At least for the first one. HH
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2011 #3 wow nice pile of 2 centers........
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2011 #4 Dang man save some for the rest of us! Thats a crazy amount of 2 centers, thanks for the pic. I have yet to find one, hope it's soon. D
Dang man save some for the rest of us! Thats a crazy amount of 2 centers, thanks for the pic. I have yet to find one, hope it's soon. D
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2011 #5 Got some beauties there Jim! You sure you didn't pick them up at a coin shop Just kiddin! Sweet collection.
Got some beauties there Jim! You sure you didn't pick them up at a coin shop Just kiddin! Sweet collection.
Atlanta Mi Dave Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 336 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Atlanta, Michigan Detector(s) used Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2011 #6 That is very impressive! Congratulations!
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2011 #7 Yep them's some super nice ones!
muleskinner Hero Member Joined Aug 8, 2007 Messages 983 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location West Michigan Detector(s) used minelab, tesoro Apr 6, 2011 #8 having thirteen to your credit is awesome! And yes they all look great. We're blessed that Michigan soil is kind to coins.
having thirteen to your credit is awesome! And yes they all look great. We're blessed that Michigan soil is kind to coins.
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2011 #9 Awesome 2centers, they look beautiful for sure Good luck, HH.