Here it is!

K

Kentucky Kache

swiftsearcher said:
KK - What does your question mean? What would I do, if these items were there and I found them? Or, what do I think their purpose was by the people who placed them there?

If you find items from the Jerusalem Temple, why were they cached? Are they still to be used for a purpose?

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure that IF items from the Temple are cached here and anyone finds them (myself included), that THE EVER LIVING GOD would direct them as to what to "do" with the items. If they were found, it would be THE EVER LIVING GOD who would have directed them to have been found in the first place.

One guess I have that might be the reason for the items to be found is so that the True Gospel would be preached to the World before the end comes.

MT 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I do know that during Judgement, according to the following Verse from Revelation, the Ark will be in THE EVER LIVING GOD's Heavenly Temple and NOT on Earth. IF it is on Earth now, then I am sure THE EVER LIVING GOD will have someone he appoints to find it for HIM and it will be used as told in the Verse below at the appropriate time.

REV 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

K

Kentucky Kache

swiftsearcher said:
I am sure that IF items from the Temple are cached here and anyone finds them (myself included), that THE EVER LIVING GOD would direct them as to what to "do" with the items. If they were found, it would be THE EVER LIVING GOD who would have directed them to have been found in the first place.

One guess I have that might be the reason for the items to be found is so that the True Gospel would be preached to the World before the end comes.

MT 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I do know that during Judgement, according to the following Verse from Revelation, the Ark will be in THE EVER LIVING GOD's Heavenly Temple and NOT on Earth. IF it is on Earth now, then I am sure THE EVER LIVING GOD will have someone he appoints to find it for HIM and it will be used as told in the Verse below at the appropriate time.

REV 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

The Gospel HAS been preached as promised, but that is another subject, so I won't go into that.

But do you believe the Jerusalem Temple is to be rebuilt? Do you believe the Temple is to be rebuilt somewhere other than the City of Jerusalem? If Temple items are found, I was just wondering what would become of them. Unless I've misunderstood, you believe these items were hidden away for an endtime purpose, so, in your opinion, would that purpose have anything to do with a new temple?

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
swiftsearcher said:

The Gospel HAS been preached as promised, but that is another subject, so I won't go into that.

But do you believe the Jerusalem Temple is to be rebuilt? Do you believe the Temple is to be rebuilt somewhere other than the City of Jerusalem? If Temple items are found, I was just wondering what would become of them. Unless I've misunderstood, you believe these items were hidden away for an endtime purpose, so, in your opinion, would that purpose have anything to do with a new temple?

Personally, I don't feel the preaching of the Gospel has finished as of yet, as there are MANY False Teachings out there, but I won't go into that here. IF the Gospel had been preached, as Prophesied, the end would have come already, but, as we are well aware, the end has NOT come! We do have some great discussions on this on the KGC Yahoo Website however!

The next Holy City (literal city, other than Christians' bodies) will be Jesus' 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. Then, THE EVER LIVING GOD will usher in a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH with the HOLY NEW JERUSALEM coming down from THE EVER LIVING GOD out of Heaven. I have provided these Verses from Revelation below. Also, instead of going into detail here about the Temple NOT having to be rebuilt, I have given you a link to a website which details why this does NOT have to occur before Jesus returns. The bottom line is that OUR BODIES are the TEMPLE now!

REV 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

REV 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
REV 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
REV 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

1COR 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1COR 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

http://www.cogwriter.com/jewishtemple.htm

K

Kentucky Kache

Yes, I know the temple of God is the body/s he dwells in, but I also believe in a hand made temple to be built. I just thought that since you believed they hid the items for a purpose, and that you believe the real Israel to be Anglo, that you might have believed it had to do with a temple.

As far as the end coming, what if he wasn't referring to the end of all things?
I have to keep myself quiet here.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Yes, I know the temple of God is the body/s he dwells in, but I also believe in a hand made temple to be built. I just thought that since you believed they hid the items for a purpose, and that you believe the real Israel to be Anglo, that you might have believed it had to do with a temple.

As far as the end coming, what if he wasn't referring to the end of all things?
I have to keep myself quiet here.

I guess that is where we differ, as I don't believe in a physical temple having to be built before Christ's return.

You are correct - it will not be the end of all things, as some believe. There will be some survivors, as Jesus and his Army From Heaven will come and fight the evil that will be about to destroy all of us and establish his 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. However, the "end" that the Bible, and you and I were referring to has NOT happened yet - The Tribulation, ending with Jesus' 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. THIS will happen AFTER the Word is Preached throughout the World, according to Jesus Himself.

You are also correct - I believe that Anglo-Saxons are the Israelites from the Bible. However, I do not know the purpose of the storing away of Temple artifacts. I do not even know if the people who stored them away had Good or Evil intentions.

If the intentions were Good, they would be directed by THE EVER LIVING GOD as to what to do with the artifacts. As I showed in an earlier post, the Ark will be in Heaven at the time of judgement. The other items are NOT mentioned - Will they be used by Jesus during his 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth? That, we do not know yet.

If people of Evil found/hid the artifacts from the Temple, they might use them to try and establish a FALSE Temple on Earth in the end times.....I don't really know - I can only speculate.

I DO believe that America is the Zion/Jerusalem of Prophecy in the Bible and that this country will be the site of Jesus' 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. I recently gave the KGC Yahoo group a post on how to tell that THE EVER LIVING GOD was referring to America in Biblical Prophecy. However, I won't go into as much detail as that here. I will leave you one Verse which states that modern Israel is Spiritually Sodom/Egypt, so, simply going by that one verse, IF you believe the Bible, it SHOULD tell you that modern day Israel/Jerusalem is NOT the Israel/Jerusalem of Biblical Prophecy, or it would NOT have been referred to as Sodom! :thumbsup:

REV 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

K

Kentucky Kache

That depends on which coming you talk about. He comes as son of David, to sit on the throne of David in the millennium. But before that, he was to come as son of man, which means Prophet.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D WHEW! Ss, you asked a "HEAVY" question; re. Vandals (aka VisiGoths from Germany & and other "slav" countries... ie., PAGANS), and Bro. Sir Francis Bacon. ;D HA! Starting with Bro. Bacon... he wrote NEW ATLANTIS (aka NEW JERSALEM)... ALSO responsible for
MANY ciphers/codes, and is stated to be the person who King James asked to do the H.B. for the
"great unwashed" (common ppl); he PROBABLY did it, and put his BACONIAN CODE in it; hence, what appears to be a JEWISH BIBLE CODE. ??? NOW! The VANDALS (aka PAGANS) "sacked" Rome, etc. "taking back" SACRED ITEMS that were taken from the TEMPLE; VANDALS are ethnically
related to the ORIGINAL Israel. :o VANDALS became a "sea-faring" ppl, MUCH like Vikings, Templar
Fleet, Pirates, etc. NOW! the TEMPLE is to be rebuilt, HERE in NEW JERUSALEM! :o I'm getting
"goose bumps" writing this; AMERICA, USA, NEW ATLANTIS, NEW JERUSALEM. YOU may find a
"empty" VAULT... when the ACTUALITY is ... it is the ARK in which the H.S. is to reside! :o LAWD
GAWD A'MIGHTY! The REALITY of a "empty" VAULT, is the ACTUALITY of the LIVING G*D! :o

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - thanks much for reaffirming some of my thoughts on this. I have come really far for a "non-initiate", haven't I? ;D

KK - I really don't know what you are referring to. The only "Christ" to come, after the crucifixion and before Jesus and His army from Heaven come back to fight evil and establish His 1000 Year Kingdom (the Second Coming, as many refer to it) is the person referred to by many as the "Antichrist" in Prophecy. I am not aware of this "two-Second Comings" scenario you are referring to??? Please enlighten me on this. :help: I am afraid you might be tricked that the so-called Antichrist (which is to rule before Jesus returns) will be Christ. PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS FALSE CHRIST - FOR YOUR SOUL'S SAKE! Many FALSE PROPHETS are teaching that the coming "Anti-Christ" will be Christ - THIS IS NOT TRUE ACCORDING TO WHAT I HAVE STUDIED IN SCRIPTURE! :read2:

K

Kentucky Kache

Behold he cometh with clouds...2nd coming

You are referring to his 3rd coming, Rev 19 on a white horse, with the saints with him, also on white horses.

How many times does it talk about the coming of the Son of man? And if you'll look, every single time it says Son of man it's talking about, or directly to, a prophet. In the Millennium he is Son of David. Same Christ.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:dontknow: THIS, I don't know; you say, you have a HARD time getting in... MAYBE, you are NOT supposed to. :dontknow: Like the Ark of the Covenant (or... MAYBE, where it is inside), the POWER may "blow you away"... :o Are YOU ready for the NEXT Pentecost? Be careful... be VERY careful!
The "legend" is... touching the ARK will kill you; touch the Walls of the VAULT; do you feel it VIBRATING? Hear it HUMMING? NOW... for MORE restless days, and sleepless nights. :o

K

Kentucky Kache

I really don't mean this to argue, but if you're waiting on the return of Pentecost, it's already returned.

Swiftsearcher, have you ever read about, or watched the video's of Ron Wyatt, who claimed to have found the Ark of the covenant? I don't agree with a lot of what Ron said, and I don't know what to think about him finding the Ark, but it was at least very interesting. It was once on Youtube...don't know if it's still there.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Behold he cometh with clouds...2nd coming

You are referring to his 3rd coming, Rev 19 on a white horse, with the saints with him, also on white horses.

How many times does it talk about the coming of the Son of man? And if you'll look, every single time it says Son of man it's talking about, or directly to, a prophet. In the Millennium he is Son of David. Same Christ.

KK
I was not referring to the Day of Pentecost - I was referring to the return of Christ to establish his 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth, as mentioned in Biblical Prophecy. Your belief is different about this Coming of Christ than mine. That is why we have so many Christian Denominations, as people place different meanings on Scripture. The way I believe it is that Jesus will come back with his Army of Heaven (in clouds, or UFO's as we know them today) and defend us, when we are about to be annihilated by the evil ones and there is no hope (George Washington also had this vision of America - interesting and scary, if any of you want to Google it). He will then establish His 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. We can agree to disagree on this one. :thumbsup:

I will say that Revelation is "tricky" in that it skips around in its time frame. For instance, Chapter 12 is about the Fall of Satan and the Angels (Stars) and the Israelites and Christ being born. Also, as in my studying of Prophecy, though I believe a LOT has been revealed to me by THE EVER LIVING GOD (including the date of Jesus' Second Coming), there are Verses I do not understand as of yet. If you will remember, it is stated that the Prophecies will only be revealed when the time is right. It seems, at least from my study of Prophecy in the Bible, that more and more is being revealed as I go along, but some is still a mystery (which I believe is THE EVER LIVING GOD's method of exposing Prophecy at the correct times).

As for the Ark of The Covenant, I have heard/read/and talked to people who claimed to have found it. I even spoke to one man who claimed to have been with the team that found it in Jerusalem, underneath the Temple Mount. He was the most convincing, as he told me this (without even knowing I believed in Anglo-Israelism): He stated that the Jewish team had gotten Jewish persons, supposedly from the correct tribes and did all the preparations. However, when they attempted to retrieve the Ark, they all perished. Also, none of their cameras would work they sent in before attempting to retrieve the Ark as well. After several of these Jewish persons died trying to retrieve the Ark and trying to retrieve the bodies of those killed, finally blond haired blue eyed people had to go inside and retrieve the bodies - and were NOT KILLED! This is a believable story of the finding of the Ark to me. Also, even though I believe the articles from the Temple are in America, I don't believe the Romans had stolen the Ark, as it was more than likely hidden very well for protection. The articles Rome stole from the Temple, without the Ark of The Covenant, were then taken back by the Vandals (whom were Israelites) and would up in America. For the record, I don't believe these articles consisted of the Ark of The Covenant however.

Rebel - I doubt the AOC would be at the vault, even if it does contain articles from the Temple (as stated above). It might surprise me however. I can feel no vibrations. However, the "vault" is only one entrance to this large cave system. According to the map on the face of the vault, there are three cache sites inside, with one being in the center of this huge rock formation and the other two being inside the main clift area, so IF the AOC was there, it would not be close enough to feel any vibrations from it. As I posted before from Revelation, IF the Ark is still on Earth, it will be with Jesus before the end. I believe, if it is on Earth now and is found, that an angel of THE EVER LIVING GOD would arrive to take it to its rightful place before the end (which would be GREAT for anyone finding it - to present it to an angel of THE EVER LIVING GOD, when the angel arrives in his cloud (UFO) to take the AOC to THE EVER LIVING GOD!). :thumbsup:

K

Kentucky Kache

swiftsearcher said:
KK
I was not referring to the Day of Pentecost - I was referring to the return of Christ to establish his 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth, as mentioned in Biblical Prophecy. Your belief is different about this Coming of Christ than mine. That is why we have so many Christian Denominations, as people place different meanings on Scripture. The way I believe it is that Jesus will come back with his Army of Heaven (in clouds, or UFO's as we know them today) and defend us, when we are about to be annihilated by the evil ones and there is no hope (George Washington also had this vision of America - interesting and scary, if any of you want to Google it). He will then establish His 1000 Year Kingdom on Earth. We can agree to disagree on this one. :thumbsup:

I will say that Revelation is "tricky" in that it skips around in its time frame. For instance, Chapter 12 is about the Fall of Satan and the Angels (Stars) and the Israelites and Christ being born. Also, as in my studying of Prophecy, though I believe a LOT has been revealed to me by THE EVER LIVING GOD (including the date of Jesus' Second Coming), there are Verses I do not understand as of yet. If you will remember, it is stated that the Prophecies will only be revealed when the time is right. It seems, at least from my study of Prophecy in the Bible, that more and more is being revealed as I go along, but some is still a mystery (which I believe is THE EVER LIVING GOD's method of exposing Prophecy at the correct times).

As for the Ark of The Covenant, I have heard/read/and talked to people who claimed to have found it. I even spoke to one man who claimed to have been with the team that found it in Jerusalem, underneath the Temple Mount. He was the most convincing, as he told me this (without even knowing I believed in Anglo-Israelism): He stated that the Jewish team had gotten Jewish persons, supposedly from the correct tribes and did all the preparations. However, when they attempted to retrieve the Ark, they all perished. Also, none of their cameras would work they sent in before attempting to retrieve the Ark as well. After several of these Jewish persons died trying to retrieve the Ark and trying to retrieve the bodies of those killed, finally blond haired blue eyed people had to go inside and retrieve the bodies - and were NOT KILLED! This is a believable story of the finding of the Ark to me. Also, even though I believe the articles from the Temple are in America, I don't believe the Romans had stolen the Ark, as it was more than likely hidden very well for protection. The articles Rome stole from the Temple, without the Ark of The Covenant, were then taken back by the Vandals (whom were Israelites) and would up in America. For the record, I don't believe these articles consisted of the Ark of The Covenant however.

I was referring to what Rebel said about the returning of Pentecost.

From the way you describe it, that was Ron Wyatt you talked to.

Yes sir, we can agree to disagree, and I hope you find good things in the vault.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D Actually, KK... we are "chatting" about TWO different things... Pentecost is the down/out pouring of the HOLY SPIRIT (FATHER G*D). YOU are "chatting" with Sws, about the 2nd "coming" of the Lord; we gotta get out of this religious theology "mode"; stop quibbling about "you know what", and get back to THE VAULT... :coffee2: :hello2:

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
:D Actually, KK... we are "chatting" about TWO different things... Pentecost is the down/out pouring of the HOLY SPIRIT (FATHER G*D). YOU are "chatting" with Sws, about the 2nd "coming" of the Lord; we gotta get out of this religious theology "mode"; stop quibbling about "you know what", and get back to THE VAULT... :coffee2: :hello2:

Well, Rebel, I'm good with getting back to the fault, but you need something better than "you know what" and if you ever find it, you won't be ashamed of it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BLUNTLY, I am not ashamed of ANYTHING. Shortshack, I, and others were chatting about this sorta
thing, ONE person threatened to have our "dialogue" ("post") deleted... and it was. Since then... I will NOT use the "G" word, the "B" word, or the "J" word, since it does offend some ppl, who are UNBELIEVERS. The RELIGION sub-board was deleted for the very same reason. BICKER, if YOU want... BUT! THIS "thread" is at risk... take it to the administrators, if YOU want. >:(

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
BLUNTLY, I am not ashamed of ANYTHING. Shortshack, I, and others were chatting about this sorta
thing, ONE person threatened to have our "dialogue" ("post") deleted... and it was. Since then... I will NOT use the "G" word, the "B" word, or the "J" word, since it does offend some ppl, who are UNBELIEVERS. The RELIGION sub-board was deleted for the very same reason. BICKER, if YOU want... BUT! THIS "thread" is at risk... take it to the administrators, if YOU want. >:(

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'm not taking anything to the administrators. It's just that you seem to try to set the tone for this thread.

Okay, back to the vault. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I completely understand what Rebel was referring to - the outpouring of Pentecost from the Ark of The Covenant. If you have seen Raiders of the Lost Ark, you will remember when this happened in the movie - the "Spirits" coming out and killing the people who looked upon the Ark.

The best way to get around using the J-Word is to call them Edomites, since they are from Esau and not Jacob! ;D :thumbsup:

KK, it was not the person you are referring to I spoke with. The person I spoke with was a Treasure hunter/writer who was there, but was not the leader of the expedition. I will have to Google the guy you are referring to and see if the stories match up. If so, that would be even more proof than the Bible and tons of proof already that the True Israelites ARE the Anglo-Saxons (Until Jesus returns to prove to the World and make the Edomites our footstools!). :notworthy:

Rebel was answering a question I had asked. I don't believe he was "setting the tone", but I do agree we better stick to the "vault", or things will be deleted by the mods. for being too Religious. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread