Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, I talked to swiftsearcher a few years ago. There was something about the way he told me his plans that I decided he wasn't going about things the right way. I had to turn down his invitation to help him dig. Good thing I did.

Kept yourself from gettin hemmed up. Do you think he had found silver and just didnt share it. If thats so the feds got it and well never know. If nothin else it's a very cool spot. There was a few on here he had confided in, I'm curious if they know of any finds from those spots.
Arespect ant yall familiar with the Prospecting law of 18?? He talked about?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I remember that HE "talked" about a two-faced carving... COULD have been Chief Double-Face or use of the JANUS Roman God myth... dunno.

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I never got to see his spot. If I remember correctly he needed to widen an opening, and had been using cordless drills to drill away material, but it wasn't going very fast.
Me not knowing exactly where he was working, just that he was "close" to the national forest made me think twice. I told him he needed to get the proper permits to be able to prospect in that area. That would have given him permission to look around and dig only to test suspected material. He didn't want to do it cause the government would then come in and claim the area. He also said that black helicopters were flying over his house, and the area he was in. That's when I decided not to join him.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm black helicopters? You sure this guy wasn't a few frys short of a happy meal? I am beginning to think he was living in his own world so to speak.....

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis - You LOVE telling LIES as the truth! First of all, the feds didn't charge me, it was the state. The charge was for possession of materials with which explosives can be made - no pipe bomb or BS, as you have stated! Also, if Vamelungeon (Audie Kennedy) had not LIED to the attorney general, telling him he did not know me before signing the warrant, everything would have been dismissed!!! Kennedy told me he had researched me and knew all about me back when he was a cop in Wise VA, and wasn't a magistrate yet!!! Also, I did NOT snitch on anyone for "consideration" as you state!!! IF I had, the charge would not have gone to a jury trial!!! Common sense on that one! IF you want to continue your lies and accusations, please contact me and we can meet and you can lie to my face, like MAN!

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today, 09:03 PM Original Poster #268

us
Feb 2006
VA
MP 3 Pro Digital
15 times
All Types Of Treasure Hunting
Curtis - You LOVE telling LIES as the truth! First of all, the feds didn't charge me, it was the state. The charge was for possession of materials with which explosives can be made - no pipe bomb or BS, as you have stated! Also, if Vamelungeon (Audie Kennedy) had not LIED to the attorney general, telling him he did not know me before signing the warrant, everything would have been dismissed!!! Kennedy told me he had researched me and knew all about me back when he was a cop in Wise VA, and wasn't a magistrate yet!!! Also, I did NOT snitch on anyone for "consideration" as you state!!! IF I had, the charge would not have gone to a jury trial!!! Common sense on that one! IF you want to continue your lies and accusations, please contact me and we can meet and you can lie to my face, like MAN!

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rgb1 here i sincerly think you have found the lower mines of swift [the origenal mines] there is still the other group which are i belive are the ones i found i have been told you have not found them you was just blowing smoke [ beware] some will try to tear you down by my experience i think i could give you some very valuable info contact me by pm we need to talk not interested inyour location i have my own rgb1

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Swiftsearcher, I just stated what your neighbor had told several of us first hand at the meeting of the minds a few years ago...if its not true I apologize..if it is then you made more than one mistake in your exploration story...and I was not lying. I don't need to.

Curtis

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUESS I SHOULD HAVE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE I SAID ANY THING SORRY GUYS I HAD WRONG OPIONION OF THINGS WILL THINK TWICE NEXT TIME

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUESS I SHOULD HAVE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE I SAID ANY THING SORRY GUYS I HAD WRONG OPIONION OF THINGS WILL THINK TWICE NEXT TIME

Old thread and quite the saga! Yea don't ever try to read threads backwards or from the middle to the end...you'll loose context for sure. Just like the good book, read it from beginning to end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread