What's new

Here She is....

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
2,069
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
newcamper.webp


this is our new Wildcat. picked up today. dealer was wonderful in showing everything, doing every little bit of 'things we wanted corrected' (not much), installed a Pull Rite Slider into the truck and after a long day away we went with the new 5er.

One small problem I didn't foresee. It is 90 today and we have the AC on and it is HOT in the master. 1 duct. WHEW. I am not thrilled at all on this. hubby is saying install another AC but THE ONE that is in the kid's bunk is loud. boy oh boy I am kinda on the fence what to do. another AC if I can? or ask if I can just run another duct into the bedroom so 2 ducts are spewing air?

just not sure how to proceed???? little overwhelmed cause long day and I fear this might be a 'hot' camper no matter how much that AC runs.


I don't know, just chatting out loud. Giving it another 1hr running and will go back in and check just how hot that master is after running. we shall see, I hope I am jumping to conclusion that one duct won't cool the room. Man I hope I am just over jumping the gun and this AC works ok. cause I don't do HOT well :)
 
How long will it be before you introduce your lawn mower to her :dontknow: :laughing9:
 
Chick, I think you've done this backwards. Spend the big bucks on all the metal detecting stuff you want/need and then rent air conditioned places on the beach. :laughing7:

Nice camper! :thumbsup:
 
Spart those are filthy words, pure filth :laughing9:

let me tell ya the lawnmower isn't going near this thing, not while I am driving it HAHA
 
No Big. I will have this new camper and get new detecting equipment and get my butt to the beach.

I want it all ya know :thumbsup:

I hear you tho. I am planning a fast weekend trip next week to test run the camper to a small campground 2 hrs away in the mountains. It has a very very big lake beach. (surprising but it does) and you know I will detect that beach, every single inch. Someone had to lose some rings :laughing7:
 
My Pace Arrow air only drops the temp about 10 or 12 degrees. Went through Death Valley 117 degrees outside & over 100 inside. I just shut it off & opened the windows & drove fat to get out of there.
 
treasure I think you are right about being too hot. it finally did cool off more and more as it had time. but it struggled in that high afternoon heat to do so.
campers sure can be like ovens!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom