D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2009 Thread Owner #1 here's a few I added to the collection recently 1953 Priest/Humphreys They're really close to C AU in condition. They're also for sale. Attachments foreign bank notes 013.webp 53.4 KB · Views: 314
here's a few I added to the collection recently 1953 Priest/Humphreys They're really close to C AU in condition. They're also for sale.
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2009 #2 Re: here's a few I added to the collection recently Awesome lot of red seals you have there bud.
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2009 #3 Re: here's a few I added to the collection recently Did you find them in circulation? IE-bank rolls?
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Re: here's a few I added to the collection recently no, I found them in a closet, along with a bunch of other numismatic items. They're part of an inherited collection.
Re: here's a few I added to the collection recently no, I found them in a closet, along with a bunch of other numismatic items. They're part of an inherited collection.