What's new

Heres a video most of you guys are going to love.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a video most of you guys are going to love.

Speaks for itself. Personally I love it, but then it comes when I was a kid playing cowboys and Indians.

 
Back in 1961 that price tag of $5.98 was almost 1/10th of a weeks pay :tongue3: I would have had to take out a loan to get that bad boy :laughing7:
 
My buddy next door had one!!! Thank you for the memories! Certainly wouldn't play today would it?!
 
My buddy next door had one!!! Thank you for the memories! Certainly wouldn't play today would it?!
Can you imagine that on CBS, Terry? Makes me wish I was skilled at computer hacking...I'd hack that onto one of the ads from the mainstream media. I can't even imagine the ruckus that would cause...LOL
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom