What's new

here's my question...

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,035
Reaction score
9,241
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

..so this piece, and everything else this guy always sells, are obvious re-productions... newly made, from nice material, with an expert hand. So my question is... since it is obvious the seller is a fraud... do you think the MAKER is too? Or is it likely that the maker has NO idea his pieces are being sold as authentic.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
I used to engrave my initials but now I sign with a sharpie. I don’t sell points. I give a few away. I haven’t knapped much since 2007. After 22 yrs knapping my wrist and shoulder are worn out. View attachment 2244888
I do the same with the furniture I make.... It is much more satisfying to make something for someone who deserves it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom