What's new

heres some stuff from illinois.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a few things I have left after a fire devastated my collection.All my more delicate pieces crumbled.The one arrowhead on the lace is the only unharmed one I have left. The rest are various pieces ranging from adzes a pestle some blades.don't look at them often way to painful.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20121207_124539.webp
    ForumRunner_20121207_124539.webp
    46 KB · Views: 133
  • ForumRunner_20121207_124653.webp
    ForumRunner_20121207_124653.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 136
  • ForumRunner_20121207_124802.webp
    ForumRunner_20121207_124802.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
I'm so sorry to hear that.. I looked at my collection and imagined that happening. Those are a great start to all your new finds on a brighter note. Your life was spared you can rebuild a collection.
 
Thanks g.b.That's why I'm all set with them my new stuff being displayed in a nice new cultural center.
 
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.
 
Fire is devastating. I can only imagine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom