What's new

Heres the pics I promised...

gold fish

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Here's the pics I promised...

37, 40%ers, total, and 8, 90%ers. The nice thing is stopping by the bank, and the tellers say that noone has come in looking for silver in a long time, and noone has ever bought halves. I'll consider it a pretty good week.
 

Attachments

  • 1st roll finds 004.webp
    1st roll finds 004.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 1st roll finds 011.webp
    1st roll finds 011.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
Re: Here's the pics I promised...

Nice job fish. I've got a bank that no one hunts also but they don't get many in either. The biggest haul from there was a $550 score but it is usually only 3 or 4 dollars worth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom