What's new

hey all a few pics from last week

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i found a 1939 classring,and the big band. hockeyfan found the bracelet and the dimond rings
 

Attachments

  • dec4.webp
    dec4.webp
    12 KB · Views: 649
  • 007m1.webp
    007m1.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 637
  • 005m4.webp
    005m4.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 639
  • 011mdall finds.webp
    011mdall finds.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 652
Upvote 0
WOW, outstanding!! Just in time for Christmas :tongue3:
 
love those old style class rings!!! Hockeyfan got a sweet diamond!
 
This is why I'm not seeing any gold in my scoop these days. Snookie is getting it all.
Stay on your side of the state will ya. :tongue3:

Nice finds for sure. I saw the plat ring of yours too, very nice indeed and that plat is so rare to find. Good to see there is still something out there to find, I have really been starting to wonder.

I've been hoping to find about a 1.5 ct rock to give to a friend of mine that wants to get married. I told him if he lived with the woman for one year before marrying her, I would give him the next engagement ring I find.
 
no doubt great finds! :thumbsup:
 
You're on a roll, Snooksion!

I love the style of the older class rings.

Keep 'em comin'!
 
Excellent work. Were you using the pulse or the Excal?
 
Awesome finds,congrats! :thumbsup:
 
That's it Dave, I"m dusting off the wet suit as we speak. :tongue3:

Congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom