SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Everyone!!! I'm back up on Tnet

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back up and running and am able to access TNet again. Thanks to Neal for putting the word out that I was OK and just wasn't able to access a lot of sites in case anyone was worried that something may have happened to me over here. I also have a new email address which is: [email protected] anyone can feel free to contact me at that address.

We are at 71 days and counting down to coming home!!!

HH,
SgtSki

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Re: Hey Everyone!!! I'm back up on Tnet

Ski, welcome back man. Yes you have been missed. Thanks for the time you have been serving in hell. I'll welcome you back when you get home, still to many things can happen between now and then. Believe me I know. I did two tours in Viet Nam. Glad to have you back with us.

Desertfox

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2

Welcome back!! One of the other Tneter's let us know you were ok, just unable to be on-line.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White

Welcome back Troopski, hope you get fed something besides hot dogs, beans and kool aid. Beats K-Rations WWII (Cracker Jack Box of dog bisquits) Good to see you back.. Gnewt

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Welcome back! Can't wait til you are actually BACK safely but glad you are home here on Tnet! We surely missed you!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ski,

Glad to see you back on line again. You and the troops will be still in my prayers. Stay safe!!!

;) RR

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250

All real americans appreciate your service . Glad to hear you're doing good & hope you make it home
safe .

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We are so glad to hear from you, stay safe. Your always in our prayers.

booty

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250

Glad your back on here and safe as well. Thanks for sacrificing your life to give us the simple joy of metal detecting. We all owe you and your fellow men more than you know.

Keep up the hard work and come home soon.

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000

Welcome back Ski,

Glad to hear all is well. Watch your step and get back home as soon as possible.

OP
OP
SgtSki in MI

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Everyone!!!

Can't wait to get back home and get a coil swinging again. There's a schoolhouse site that I located shortly before I deployed that's getting hit first. It operated from 1884 until 1964 and then was torn down in 1967. I've only spent a few hours there but have found 6 IH's, a V-Nickel, an 1884 Canadian LC, and a mess of wheaties...so I'm thinking nodoby else has been there. That and I need to spend a weekend in St Louis also. When I was home on leave I went through my gear and set it up, so all I have to do is put in the batteries and hit the field!

HH,
SgtSki

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I can imagine that schoolhouse site will be a fun one to hear about when you get back. Sure glad the dectector is ready and waiting to go! Stay safe! You have a lot of us back here praying for ya!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Hi, Ski. We haven't met but I wanted to thank you for serving our Country. You and the rest of our troops are in my daily prayers.

Godspeed,
Pepper

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

Welcome back, Sarge. Good to know you're tour is about over with. Stay safe until then.

DM

lessthanzero

Aug 17, 2007
Southern AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra's, they are the BEST......

Sarge: Great to have you back, good luck in the countdown, stay safe and post more of those great photos of where you are, if you get the chance. Thanks

cold-drawn

Greenie
Jan 27, 2008
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID

Hey Ski, I'm new to TNet and never met ya' but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU for your service! We have two family members serving in Iraq also. All of you are in our prayers. Again... THANK YOU! and GODSPEED HOME

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread