What's new

Hey everyone

allen said:
I havent been around lately and thought I would
drop by to say hi and see how everything is going.

I just got done cutting my finger nails.
 
Hey Allen...looks like I might​ get out to detect this afternoon.
 
allen said:
Most women let their fingernails grow so
why did you trim yours for? Your boyfriend
complaining about them or what?

No, your wife did when you were out the other day.
 
I havent been around lately and thought I would
drop by to say hi and see how everything is going.
..... All i can say allen is hi back ..... Even though i don't remember you........ But it is always nice to see some one back........
 
Allen is the master of one word replies.
 
Allen has been around for a while and it looks like he took a sabbatical like several other members have and I had nothing to do with it :laughing7:
 
Allen has been around for a while and it looks like he took a sabbatical like several other members have and I had nothing to do with it :laughing7:

I always thought people joined Treasurenet just to read your words of wisdom.
 
Allen has been around for a while and it looks like he took a sabbatical like several other members have and I had nothing to do with it :laughing7:
50 hour work weeks, 12 hours of college classes and
family things to do has kept me away for a bit.
 
50 hour work week, you're a lightweight in that category. For the past month I work 5-6 days and average between 72-82 hours... Get paid squat too, but that's life nowadays :laughing7:
 
Glad you are back Allen :thumbsup:look forward to your contributions on TreasureNet as before, unlike some I can mention.

SS
 
allen said:
You do realize my woman is your mom
so basically you are an inbred fellow.

No that's stepmom. Dad dumped her years ago. She somehow ended up with you. I don't mind. I don't let her get lonely while your at work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom