What's new

Hey everyone

Well congrats on making banner.. All my finds are pretty much jokes, just like my posts :laughing7:
 
Well congrats on making banner.. All my finds are pretty much jokes, just like my posts :laughing7:
I know better than that Spartacus, i have looked at some of your
finds and I would be happy with them in my collection.
Without a sense of humour this world would be a dull place so I thank
you for having a sense of humour and sarcasm as well. LOL
 
Who cares if someone uses short replies to run their post count up...what does it hurt?
 
River Rat has already ask the name calling stop...........So how about this, next person who attacks gets a 2 week timeout........

Welcome back allen I remember you too...:icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
Truckinbutch, what kind of name is that? You a lady trucker who is a butch? Sounds about right to me.
:icon_scratch: 6'1" 220lb heterosexual male , retired owner/operator that drove 2 and one half million miles plus hauling oversize and specialized equiptment . No moving violations or chargeable accidents .
> I think your assumption was a bit off .
 
Sure could use about 5 cases of Moosedrool beer if you were still driving.....LOL can't get it east of Mississippi river yet...
 
Sure could use about 5 cases of Moosedrool beer if you were still driving.....LOL can't get it east of Mississippi river yet...
No drinking beer and posting on T.Net at the same time TH....you know what happens.:laughing7:

SS
 
Sure could use about 5 cases of Moosedrool beer if you were still driving.....LOL can't get it east of Mississippi river yet...
I don't know TH,Moosedrool kinda looses something somewhere,you got any redneck in ya?:laughing7:
 
:icon_scratch: 6'1" 220lb heterosexual male , retired owner/operator that drove 2 and one half million miles plus hauling oversize and specialized equiptment . No moving violations or chargeable accidents .
> I think your assumption was a bit off .
ok if you say so. have a good night.
 
Sure could use about 5 cases of Moosedrool beer if you were still driving.....LOL can't get it east of Mississippi river yet...
I got a few buddies that are still driving . Might get some smuggled to you if you are serious . It's a major violation of Federal Regs to transport unmanifested alcohol in a Class 8 vehicle and pretty risky . Someone in a motorhome could bring it to you at cost with no risk at all .
 
ok if you say so. have a good night.
:headbang: Yea , Buddy ! I sure got a lot of respect for a
MAN that admits that he was mistaken and apologizes for the lapse .
>
> TH ,
I was as nice as I felt was required by the situation . If a 2 week furlough is required for this ; I will accept it gracefully.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom