What's new

Hey everyone

Allen,Calm down ,no one is attacking you,don't take ANYTHING personal. Glad to see you back,been a while. God Bless Chris
 
allen said:
Not at all I simply hate idiots who want to run their mouths online
when they would shake in fear at the sight of the person on the street.
Quit replying to my post and go watch your movie with your girlfriends
truckingbutch and digginintherain.




image-828940888.webp
 
Hello allen welcome back
 
Ding Ding and that's the end of round one! man that was brutal.In the next round they will break out the numb chucks and here we go Ding Ding.....LMAO
 
Have you ever found anything of importance? Do you have a purpose in life?
2 or 3 word responses eh? Go back and look again twerp and then come talk to me.
My count is high because I have been here for a long time, something you know nothing about.[/QUOTE

Yes. I have found things of importance. Local folks are amazed at the quanitity of finds I have. More then people that have been detecting for 20 years or more. One fellow drove 150 miles to visit me and borrow some finds for a presentation he was giving. A local establishment asked for some items and I will be giving them some for a permanant display. Have you accomplished anything like the above? My purpose in life. I don't call people nasty names like like you do. And yes, I've been here since 2006, only under a cifferent name.
 
I havent been around lately and thought I would
drop by to say hi and see how everything is going.

allen good to see you around. I remember you, you always gave a thumbs up for me and my finds. I salute you sir.
 
Have you ever found anything of importance? Do you have a purpose in life?
2 or 3 word responses eh? Go back and look again twerp and then come talk to me.
My count is high because I have been here for a long time, something you know nothing about.[/QUOTE

Yes. I have found things of importance. Local folks are amazed at the quanitity of finds I have. More then people that have been detecting for 20 years or more. One fellow drove 150 miles to visit me and borrow some finds for a presentation he was giving. A local establishment asked for some items and I will be giving them some for a permanant display. Have you accomplished anything like the above? My purpose in life. I don't call people nasty names like like you do. And yes, I've been here since 2006, only under a cifferent name.
BUZZZZZZZZZZ Then your alarm went off and you woke up.
 
Welcome back. I just made a returns after taking about 4 months or so off myself. I just wasnt busy. All the bickering and BS was irritating. Im sure I will disappear again for a while. Welcome back!
 
Welcome back. I just made a returns after taking about 4 months or so off myself. I just wasnt busy. All the bickering and BS was irritating. Im sure I will disappear again for a while. Welcome back!
Sorry if I ruined your return with my petty arguements with these people.
Stay around, it can be a great place to be.
 
allen said:
Sorry if I ruined your return with my petty arguements with these people.
Stay around, it can be a great place to be.
It wasn't you. It's all good.
 
Hey Allen!! I still go look at that banner you found. Now that was a nice old artifact. Be good and get out and hunt. I am going tomorrow. Wish me luck.
HH
TnMtns
 
Hey Allen!! I still go look at that banner you found. Now that was a nice old artifact. Be good and get out and hunt. I am going tomorrow. Wish me luck.
HH
TnMtns
She is a beauty for certain and God was looking over me that day.
I hope you find gold, platinum and whatever else is out there that
you are looking for!
By the way, thank you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom