What's new

Hey everyone

No that's stepmom. Dad dumped her years ago. She somehow ended up with you. I don't mind. I don't let her get lonely while your at work.
You sound and act like a 12 year old so if you
don't mind, get off of my post or I will have
to report you for harassment :censored:.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
50 hour work week, you're a lightweight in that category. For the past month I work 5-6 days and average between 72-82 hours... Get paid squat too, but that's life nowadays :laughing7:
But Spartacus I also go to college and have family obligations
so I say my hours are quite a bit more than 72 to 82.
Just saying...
 
I havent been around lately and thought I would
drop by to say hi and see how everything is going.
I am happy and fine because I just took a :icon_scratch:.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
allen said:
You sound and act like a 12 year old so if you
don't mind, get off of my post or I will have
to report you for harassment :censored:.

LMAO I am sure you know all about :censored:.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One word replies? Explain yourself :censored:. My replies are brief but never one word.

Explain, I will. So maybe it was 2 or 3 words. People complained in the past about your brief replies just to get your count up. What I originally said was not derogatory to you at all, but you come back and call me:censored:. So I feel obligated to say it like it is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's cut the name calling!!!
 
I don't understand all the fervor about him being 'back'. Did he just win a general election or something ?
 
Now you have to admit .....that stuff is funny. Don't take long to get em cranked up on here. Sniping be not good oh ye of the Should Know Better By Now Brotherhood.:laughing7:
 
Explain, I will. So maybe it was 2 or 3 words. People complained in the past about your brief replies just to get your count up. What I originally said was not derogatory to you at all, but you come back and call me:censored:. So I feel obligated to say it like it is.
Have you ever found anything of importance? Do you have a purpose in life?
2 or 3 word responses eh? Go back and look again twerp and then come talk to me.
My count is high because I have been here for a long time, something you know nothing about.
 
allen said:
Dont you have some kiddie movie to watch so you can enjoy yourself later?

Your a very angry person aren't you.
 
Your a very angry person aren't you.
Not at all I simply hate idiots who want to run their mouths online
when they would shake in fear at the sight of the person on the street.
Quit replying to my post and go watch your movie with your girlfriends
truckingbutch and digginintherain.
 
allen said:
Not at all I simply hate idiots who want to run their mouths online
when they would shake in fear at the sight of the person on the street.
Quit replying to my post and go watch your movie with your girlfriends
truckingbutch and digginintherain.


So that's it, you hate yourself.
 
Last edited:
allen said:
I hate child predators like you dude so basically you may
want to watch what appears on your computer especially
when the police are beating your door down.


You have some disturbing thoughts don't you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom