What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Hey guys it’s me again I’ve been doing the best I can this heat is unbearable I did find a Button!!

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys what do you think about this button is it a modern button or an old pewter button no idea because it was found and eight 1800s park
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    973.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    893.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    796.1 KB · Views: 71
Man I’m struggling
You're not alone Truth. That's the one thing about this hobby once a place become's hunted out you always have to find a new place to detect. Delaware's hard, you're not allowed to detect on public land except on the ocean side of the beach. I live 90 miles from the shore and I was never a door knocker. I think I have to find a new hobby.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 3
You're not alone Truth. That's the one thing about this hobby once a place become's hunted out you always have to find a new place to detect. Delaware's hard, you're not allowed to detect on public land except on the ocean side of the beach. I live 90 miles from the shore and I was never a door knocker. I think I have to find a new hobby.
Yeah I’m not a door knocker either but I have been on the stock houses when they’re bringing in the groceries lol
 
Upvote 2
Yeah I’m not a door knocker either but I have been on the stock houses when they’re bringing in the groceries lol
I've had to learn to be a door knocker or tel ringer, it's just not right, but something you have to learn to live with, if you want good results.
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom