What's new

Hey, have a Heart....!!!(New Pic)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, :D

I hunted a friends yard from an older 1800's home. ;D I was hoping to find an old silver coin maybe a half dollar. :'( I looked around for maybe 10 min found some trash and a little later.... I dug a nice silver ring marked .925 with a nice mother of pearl heart in the center of two hands. :o I have seen rings like this but never so big. :thumbsup: I guess it weighs about 12-14 grams... :o ;D

Here are some pictures, ;D :D :wink:

Keep @ it and HH! ;D
 

Attachments

  • Friendsyard1 003.webp
    Friendsyard1 003.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 549
  • Friendsyard1 005.webp
    Friendsyard1 005.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 559
  • Friendsyard1 001.webp
    Friendsyard1 001.webp
    31 KB · Views: 548
  • Friendsyard1.webp
    Friendsyard1.webp
    47 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Nice! It looks pretty old too.

14 grams :o

WTG :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Congrats on a great looking ring! Keep up the great work, and

HH!

Dr. Ace
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

NICE RING.CONGRATS
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

wow that ring is different.......it must be old......u don't see many of those around.
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

That's a sweet find Mud :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Very cool ring! Congrats! That sucker looks old! And big! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Thats a great old ring! ......CONGRATS!



HH
Slipperyjack47
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Beautiful old ring!!! Congrats WTG!!!!!!!!!!!
:o
HH Joe
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

That is a very cool looking ring. Would love to know the age.
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

awesome ring. I wonder how old it is
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Nice dig buddy. That ring is a big honker :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Nice ring man
 
Re: Hey, have a Heart....!!!

Thanks everyone,

Not sure how old it is I don't know how long this design has been around. I think It is a modern design Early to mid 1990's. It has some cool stones on the gloves I did not take a picture of till now I updated the original post pictures and put one here. It is big may not be as much as 14 grams maybe 10 or 12 but it is still big and is heavy.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • Friendsyard1.webp
    Friendsyard1.webp
    47 KB · Views: 269
  • Friendsyard1.webp
    Friendsyard1.webp
    47 KB · Views: 247

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom