What's new

Hey, I got stuff to sell

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw this in the yahoo news and thought it was too funny not to pass along. No, it's not funny what happened to the co-host, rather it's the host with the attitude the "show must go on".

Yea, I'd love to have this pitchman in my corner in time of need..

Pitchman: What?? You're not feeling well? Hold on, we've only a few more units to move then maybe I can help you.. You do know that time is money, honey :laughing7:


QVC Guest Host Cassie Slane Faints on Live TV | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo! News
 
Nice to know your co-workers really care! Wonder what the call-logs look like from that segment...

peace,
cc
 
Call logs:icon_scratch: They were too busy selling that tablet like silly.. You can always get another co-host, but never a deal like that again :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom