nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to sound stupid. What is the 50 state stay?

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know Ratled. I guess we'll see next season. Besides man, it's too freakin' cold. Somebody please send us some of that Global warming

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great news :) Now when Brandon wins and we can dredge again, I'll have a better answer. Other then that I simply try to obey the laws here, which has really limited my mining income severely since 2009 :evil6:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I'm a desert rat and don't have a river to dredge or run a sluice in I guess it's going to be business as usual for me. Now if they want to chase me across the desert for dumping my re-circ system for cleaning then good luck boys! You'd better have a heck of a 4X4 under you! Beep Beep!!!!!! *POOF*

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I'm a desert rat and don't have a river to dredge or run a sluice in I guess it's going to be business as usual for me. Now if they want to chase me across the desert for dumping my re-circ system for cleaning then good luck boys! You'd better have a heck of a 4X4 under you! Beep Beep!!!!!! *POOF*

Remember that old guy who had a huge coil mounted on the front of his old flat fender Jeep? It was around a 4ft coil and he would just drive around the desert until he got a signal. There was a show on him years ago but I can't remember who he was or what show he was on now.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me it sounds like Moe and Larry don't what Curly is doing! Not to worried about it let 'em come down to the river they can shoot the rapids just like the fishes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread