Hey ID guys

Not to sound stupid. What is the 50 state stay?

I don't know Ratled. I guess we'll see next season. Besides man, it's too freakin' cold. Somebody please send us some of that Global warming

That's great news :) Now when Brandon wins and we can dredge again, I'll have a better answer. Other then that I simply try to obey the laws here, which has really limited my mining income severely since 2009 :evil6:

Since I'm a desert rat and don't have a river to dredge or run a sluice in I guess it's going to be business as usual for me. Now if they want to chase me across the desert for dumping my re-circ system for cleaning then good luck boys! You'd better have a heck of a 4X4 under you! Beep Beep!!!!!! *POOF*

Since I'm a desert rat and don't have a river to dredge or run a sluice in I guess it's going to be business as usual for me. Now if they want to chase me across the desert for dumping my re-circ system for cleaning then good luck boys! You'd better have a heck of a 4X4 under you! Beep Beep!!!!!! *POOF*

Remember that old guy who had a huge coil mounted on the front of his old flat fender Jeep? It was around a 4ft coil and he would just drive around the desert until he got a signal. There was a show on him years ago but I can't remember who he was or what show he was on now.

To me it sounds like Moe and Larry don't what Curly is doing! Not to worried about it let 'em come down to the river they can shoot the rapids just like the fishes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back