What's new

Hey michigan here

popdude

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
So just got started MDing! Wow... Everyone I know thinks I'm a tool lol.. But it really fun and sometimes it sucks! Got an ace 250, which I found was the best price for my budget. I'm in like just north of flint... Anyone else around there wanna do some diggin? Lol
 
I am originally from the Flint area, Burton. I know live just south of Kzoo. If you keep in contact I might be interested in heading out with you sometime when the weather gets a little warmer. Til then good luck.
 
Hey Pop, I am about 15 miles west of flint. We should do some diggin come spring. Found a long forgotten fairgrounds(now a bean field lol) last used in 1901. To big for just one of me. been there just twice before snow flew for about an hour each time, ended up digging 6 indian heads and a 1876 sitting liberty. cant wait for first thaw lol
 
Hello there. I'm in Flint too. I'd be happy to go out detecting come thaw. I have two others I regularly detect with as well. That fairgrounds sounds awesome I'd be honored to tag along and even share a few locations i like to hunt around Flint.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom