What's new

hey mums......check it out - your triangles are bigger :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yet another high tide spin

probably go back down for low tide around 6pm...........sometime after 3pm i will sail back down.

good luck to everyone
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 7311.webp
    7311.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 645
  • 7312.webp
    7312.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 643
  • 7313.webp
    7313.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 635
  • 7314.webp
    7314.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 653
  • 7315.webp
    7315.webp
    38 KB · Views: 642
  • 7316.webp
    7316.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 640
  • 7317.webp
    7317.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 634
  • 731RING.webp
    731RING.webp
    25 KB · Views: 646
  • 731NUT.webp
    731NUT.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 643
Upvote 0
Nice work, I hunt a beach as crowded as that, but I wait til there isn't so many people... maybe they just don't bother y'all as much. It's hard to go 20 feet without someone wanting to talk to you. If she's a real cutie then that's not too bad... :thumbsup:
 
Nice pics and finds!

Keep trying for the gold!!!
 
Max, love the pictures, but I love the turq. Indian wedding band alot .. nice nice.. :thumbsup:
 
But yours are much brighter. LOL Good job. My gosh there are a lot of people at that beach! The hunting much be great! I haven't even seen that many people at CWB!
 
Nice pics, I am glad I don't see crowds like that anymore.
 
Do you prefer the surf line rather than out in the waist-to-chest deep stuff?? Is that the "magic line" I read about all the time?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom