What's new

Hey my fellow Louisianian boys

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm from Abita Springs Louisiana right outside of New Orleans and I will travel anywhere. If anybody's in the Christmas spirit and wants to throw a hotspot my way I would love it!! Lol You can wrap it in a nice private message. Merry CHRISTmas :)))


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
you are a bit too far for me to travel to...
 
Hello, I'm from Mandeville maybe we can make some hunts !!
 
I have hunted some in La in my early years. I can only say this. Living where you live you should'nt need anyone to throw you a lead. If I lived there still and was 20 years younger, I wouldn't have time to be on this board.
 
Hello, I'm from Mandeville maybe we can make some hunts !!

Hey Donald I'm Dean I'm out here in Covington half a mile from Abita Springs. Anytime you want to hunt PM me. I'll hunt anywhere at almost anytime with a heads up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom