Heya from Oregon!

Coyotlviejo

Jan 15, 2022
Oregon, USA
Here in Oregon we have a lot ot treasure just waiting to be found, from precious metals in the streams, to gemstones in the desert, to second-hand shop steals. I'm currently into the second-hand shop scene, mostly looking for old and handmade items that are unique and priced ridiculously low. I'm a real sucker for old pottery, ethnic baskets, and oriental rugs.

I also do some occasional gold panning, and I can't stop looking for rocks! Agate, jasper, opal, petrified wood, jade, peridot, amethyst... Part of it is the hunting and collecting, and part (a BIG part) is just the joy of being out in the woods.

I look forward to exploring more of this forum and seeing what everyone else is finding!

~Coyo

coast40

Apr 3, 2015
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Simplex Lite, AT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Fisher F2, TRXs, CarrotZ, Lesche diggers, Bobcat excavator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Oregon we have a lot ot treasure just waiting to be found, from precious metals in the streams, to gemstones in the desert, to second-hand shop steals. I'm currently into the second-hand shop scene, mostly looking for old and handmade items that are unique and priced ridiculously low. I'm a real sucker for old pottery, ethnic baskets, and oriental rugs.

I also do some occasional gold panning, and I can't stop looking for rocks! Agate, jasper, opal, petrified wood, jade, peridot, amethyst... Part of it is the hunting and collecting, and part (a BIG part) is just the joy of being out in the woods.

I look forward to exploring more of this forum and seeing what everyone else is finding!

~Coyo
Hiya from the central Oregon Coast! :wav:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard
Coyo! Take a look at Forum: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

~Coyo
Coyo Welcome to the forum 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread