OP
OP
knapper

knapper

Jun 25, 2006
atlanta ga
Detector(s) used
IDX CLASSIC , SURFMASTER PI
i tryed to post a pic but i did somthing wrong and had too many of somthing sorry :'(

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
resize the photo down to 640x480, it should work.

You never know about them park people. Check with city services and find out if they dole out permits.... most do. If you have that, then the next time someone stops you, you can be prepared.

Great job on the token! Look forward to many more finds coming your way :D

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's too bad about the city park. At least you got to hunt elsewhere.

Definitely look into getting a permit. At least it's worth a try.

OP
OP
knapper

knapper

Jun 25, 2006
atlanta ga
Detector(s) used
IDX CLASSIC , SURFMASTER PI
thanks for the advise guys but you got to be kidding talk to those monkeys at city hall in atlanta they might haft to put there coffie cup's down!! i can't seem to get he hang of posting pictures i have my camera on the smallest peg 1-meg

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
It has more to do with the resizing than anything, I think. My camera is a 4 megapixel and I shoot at the highest resolution. When I change them to 640x480 and save them, then I can upload just fine. File size has to be 128kb or less to upload.

Maybe Jeff or Marc can help you out more- or check around the site for this question, its been addressed alot.

Either way, good luck, you'll get it figured out soon enough, I'm sure. :)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, that's still a good day....never seen or heard of a token like that. You will always meet those people. Try contacting the city and see what permit (if any) you need. Some ciities require it (like in boise, Iowa ). I think you need to past a MD test. However, this is all just conjecture.

HH
-GC

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Great job on the token! Do you see a new forum has been added here ,thanks to Mona Lisa on Photography! Put your questions there and someone will step in to help!

M

mchamby

Hi Knapper, it is always best to start out on the right foot that way you don't go away mad at someone. You don't have to go to high mucky mucks for permission, ususally you can get it in writing at the parks dept and I know around here they are straight and to the point but they give permission. I keep all my slips in plastic sleeves int he car and when I detect a park I pull out the slip and put it when the park works can see it looking in my car window. I don't have any unhappy events that way. Good luck it can only help to get permission.
HH
Mchamby

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Welcome to TNET and congrats on the token. :) Hopefully, you can obtain a parks permit,but some places are off limits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread