What's new

Hi all. Just wanted to say glad to be here.

Plug popper

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
:hello: I was not sure where to post this, so this seemed to be the best spot. This place has lot of info and sure a lot of folks willing to help each other out 8). I have been at this hobby for some years now but have never joined or posted before. So decided to join in and post up once in a while. I see a lot of good finds posted here almost everyday, its like the old saying go's you never know what you will find-or where you will find it.Well again just wanted to say hi to all plug popper.
 
Welcome to Tnet, now read, post and Have allot of Fun!!! HH Chug and Red
 
welcome!! I have found some of the nicest people here.
 

Welcome aboard, PP! :hello:












The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Thank You for a nice welcome. God Bless. :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to Tn. PP. post all your finds, and enjoy the company here.


U.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom