Hi all

Iā€™m from liverpool UK...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: UNITED KINGDOM for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Iā€™m from liverpool UK but now living 20 miles away in Lancashire, Iā€™m now hooked on metal detecting but sadly where I live thereā€™s not much history so organised digs are normally an hour or 2 each way, hopefully Iā€™ll have some interesting finds to show soon
Welcome, we are happy to have you join us. I bet you find there is more close to than you realize with England's history, the possibilities are endless.

Iā€™m from liverpool UK but now living 20 miles away in Lancashire, Iā€™m now hooked on metal detecting but sadly where I live thereā€™s not much history so organised digs are normally an hour or 2 each way, hopefully Iā€™ll have some interesting finds to show soon
Hunt the hills the goodies are there.:thumbsup:

Welcome. There is the beaches not far from you yes?
I have a friend in the UK that detects beaches and waterway areas and payed for his detector soon enough doing it. He isn't a member here or on detector sites though.
Good luck.

Welcome. There is the beaches not far from you yes?
I have a friend in the UK that detects beaches and waterway areas and payed for his detector soon enough doing it. He isn't a member here or on detector sites though.
Good luck.
Youā€™ve inspired me to go to Southport beech on Tuesday šŸ¤£

Welcome to the forum, and the hobby, from Oregon, USA!

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back