hi everyone!!!

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Lynn & Jimmy D.Chagy,really enjoyed your quiz.Sebastian Sam,really agree with you on several items.I worked 3 years with Bob on Nieves site,plus in 2001 Joe Peters,Ken Nehley & my self bought the Pandion from Bob.Having been able to work in the MFC in Sebastian with Noel Wells,Bob Johnson,Bill Moore & others has been a great honor.Being able to see many of the things most people never know about I long ago came to MY own conclusion that the Nieves site isn't the Nieves.For a ship that wasn't suppose to be carrying in registered treasure,it sure has produced a lot of gold items,thousands of coins,etc.Anyway,have
worked the past 3 seasons on the mud bowl(Cabin)with Dick Donovan.After 12 years it might be getting close to gold mining on dry land or something.Everyone have a great weekend.Tom Fenley San Antonio Texas.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello,

Welcome to the forum!!! its great to have more people with good knowledge join the forum.....I will agree with you on the Nieves. Jack Haskins is a good friend of mine and he is convinsed that the Nieves is Ubilla's small frigatilla becuase of the amount of gold it has been found...

All the best,

Chagy.....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning tres: Am looking forward to your posts, just watch that chagy guy, he is a pro at worming secrets. heheheh Actually, I consider him as one of my good friends.

Don Jose de La Mancha

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Tom,
Glad you got my link. Thanks again for your call and your concern with my health issues. PLEASE come back to the sunshine state and see me. Miss you.
Diverlynn

want2skydive

Jan 12, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see I'm not the only new person here and its a guy in my home town. But when it comes to the size of the brainpan regarding this subject I think I'll stay out of the pool.

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
Welcome Tom,

Glad to see you made it to the Tnet forum. I get your emails and thanks for your updates. Sorry if I don't reply to all ... Brad keeps me very busy with IMR and so does Universal.

One of my best pieces of eight is from the Nieves site, I'm wearing it today!

By the way: They all carried a bit of Treasure :-X

Jimi D Pirate

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Tom:

Been a long time, I was in your neck of the woods over the weekend but didn't have your phone number. I haven't done aything with HRD in quite sometime but have had a lot going on and would like to chat. PM me your phone number.

Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions