Hi Everyone

Tristan

Feb 16, 2009
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Hello, my name is Tristan and this is my first post here on TN. Id heard this forum mentioned before but never checked it out until my buddy Dan (Captn SE) told me about it. I love the diversity of finds here, especially all the Colonial and CW stuff, I just cant get enough of it! Anyway on to the finds. This last week I was able to get out to a local park here in southern california thats been pounded in the past but has given up a few barbers and indians this year. I had previously met up with Dan at a different park but it wasnt producing, I just had to get some silver so I decided to hit this park once again. Anyway in about 2 hours I was able to snag a 1900 barber dime, a 1895 indian head, 2 mercs (26s and 44') and right as I was about to leave I got the 46' rosie to complete the trifecta. Also got 11 wheats and a neat old ring with what looks to be turquoise in the middle. It was a nice day out, unfortunatly the rain is leaving me indoors today. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Tristan

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 297
  • wheats.jpg
    wheats.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Not sure about the chain, I still need to test it. It was about 4 inches down and it rings up low so it could be, its kept its color well. It was a fluke find it was in the hole with a dime. Thanks for the replies

HH Tristan

Welcome to Tnet and nice looking finds! Cool avatar also. 8)

Steve

Welcome to Treasure Net & Congratulations on the trifecta, if you find half as much as Dan, you'll have a great year!

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back