What's new

Hi Folks; I'm BAAAAACCCCKKKK. !!!! --

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; It's been a LONG, hard road up to now. I have finally made it to the near end of a nightmare Journey. Me and my Family will be back together again in a new place May 3rd here in Boston, for now. THANK GOD.!!! We would NEVER have made it without the Kindness and Mercy of friends like you all here and complete strangers. Your Kindness & Mercy go up as a fragrant offering before God. My 2 Sisters stayed with friends, my kid is in TN and I stayed with my friends from Church. We all bounced from house to house during this time but we made it through.
We are taking a temporary place until my Sister Ann can heal up from her Surgeries. I also have to heal up. I developed an infection in my right foot so bad that I was hospitalized over it. They were actually talking about amputating one of my toes because there was an ulcerated hole in the toe so deep you could see the bones literally. The entire foot was completely swelled out as well. They pumped me full of Ultra - Strong antibiotics in Mega Doses which I'm still on. It is healing up nicely thank God. After we all heal up we are moving South to GA. We are all sick of the rat race here. We are done with this City.
To those who helped me I want to let you know that the help was not EVER wasted. It was because of your help that me and my Family have made it this far. I want to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart. Your names are engraved on my Heart before God. I love you guys. May God Bless All of You & Yours. I will keep you informed. PEACE:RONB :notworthy:

PS: Msbeepbeep, I got your Message. I'm praying for you and yours. You are a true Angel for sure. My heart is always with you. God Bless. PEACE:RONB
 
Way to hang in there barker--head up--and never quit---best wishes---tom
 
Hi Tom; Thanks. I am more grateful than I can say for having all you guys as my friends. You guys exemplify whhat the true heart of Treasure Hunting is all about. God Bless You. PEACE:RONB
 
Good to see your surfacing Ron.

My philosophy is that we are all tested at some point. We're continuously nagged and nipped at, but then there always come those earth shaking times.

You had one of those times. and are now recovering well. Always keep the faith and it will see you through!
 
BARKER!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND!!!!!! God has you walking through the desert, but it's all for a reason. God bless you and yours.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Best wishes.... Brad
 
Hi Guys; Thanks. TRUTH, I think He has me walking through the desert so I can see His Footsteps.!!! PEACE:RONB
 
Hi Guys; Thanks. TRUTH, I think He has me walking through the desert so I can see His Footsteps.!!! PEACE:RONB

Oh that is true because I couldn't of made my journey on my own. No way [emoji1317]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Glad it worked out for you BARKER .. When you have faith in things it will always turn out good .
 
Hi Keppy; I'm not out of the danger yet but me & my Family are close to getting there ok. Thanks so much. God Bless. PEACE:RONB
 
The best manna is always found in the valleys of our lives.....Its how we grow in grace.
 
Alright barker good to see your back. Good things happen to good people. I knew you would have gods blessings. Anyway glad you can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Youll love Georgia good people, good weather, and southern hospitality. Get you and your family healed up and welcome back. God bless you and yours.
 
Hi Folks; Thanks so much. I have a few more hurdles to clear then me & my Family are back together again May 4th. Thanks for all your Prayers and help. May God Bless you & yours. PEACE:RONB
 
Best news I had all day. Happy to hear your getting back on your feet. Best of luck with the move.
God bless!
 
You will make it buddy. Always remember to keep your chin up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom