Hi Folks !

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to the Treasure seeking crowd. So sorry for my hiatus. Since my stroke in early 2018 followed by a open heart surgery I have been seeking to regain my equilibrium. I managed to make a bit of a mess with my social life with my 3rd D.U.I. in November 8, 2016. Donald Trump won the President office. It makes for a better Sobriety date and easy to remember. I have been taking back what I have given away or has been stolen from me. I went through the states process of regaining my drivers rights and have my Restrictive Drivers Permit. It is where you can go to Alcoholics Anonymous 5 times a week and I blow through an Intoxolock Device in order to drive. A lot of fun but, I Knew what I was getting into. I have made some Therapy breakthroughs. I got my bicycle out of my basement and aired up the tires. I said my prayers and went off into the unknown. If you think this is common with a stroke and 1/2 paralysis it is not. My right side is damaged and considered "numb". I got my right hand firmly on the handle bars and my right foot pretty close to the peddle. I was like a kid in a candy store and wanted to let anyone that could see me that I was Riding my Bike after a stroke. It doesn't seem like much but, it is a Victory to me. I have purchased a car and have jumped through the Many Hoops I will have to jump through In order to gain my Freedom. I haven't got my license yet but, Lord willing I will. Well, that's what I have been up to. I would appreciate your support cause I know it's a tough road to go. Happy Hunting and God Bless you All ! Kevin Paul Gibson

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to here your on the right track Kevin. It sounds like you're doing all the right things. Hitting meetings & exercising. I got 30 years clean & sober, November 9, 1991 is my clean date and I still take life just one day at a time. Try not to beat myself up about my past. Just try to live in today. Other than metal detecting riding my bicycle is one of the most therapeutic things I like to do. I invested in a eBike and it makes riding so much more enjoyable. I can ride it anywhere. Best of luck to you on your sobriety & health.

Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions