What's new

Hi from Orange County NY.

netotine

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orange NY
... I am from Orange County NY, started metal detecting last year...
 
Welcome to the madness ,, Looking forward to seeing your digs from the area !
 
Welcome,I'm also from orange. I have been detecting for about 6 years. Good luck there are a lot of great spot's.
 
MG_124.gif
 
orange county detecting

... I am from Orange County NY, started metal detecting last year...

hi, i just saw this post and was hoping it is still active. i just got a bounty hunter detector and am also from orange county. was wondering the best places to go detecting. i was thinking about the lakes in harriman, but i know you need a permit and you have to pay for admission to the beach. not sure if it is worth the investment. lets try and hook up and join forces.
 
Hello and welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome aboard tnet--broome county ny
 
Welcome from SoCal, HH !!!!!!!!
 
Welcome from Louisiana.
 
I just went out to detect in a public park in goshen ny. Found a couple of modern day pennies and a cast iron foothold from a dismantled tower. No real value but still fun searching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom