Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife is in the ICU with Covid and how long trying to kill her we weren’t against the vaccination we well again mandatory vaccination is that a real good job but they told her if she wanted this high paying job to take a shot so she did Later he’s laying in a hospital how long does he ever know but luckily I have the Lord and she will be coming home with me no matter what anyone tells me except God.
1636670507889.jpeg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for your wife and for you. Hang in there and have faith...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's supposed to keep you out of the hospital though, so I may be missing something here.
Yeah, you are missing something: Compassion and an awareness that this isn't the time and place.

We have a member who's wife is fighting for her life against a deadly virus.

And the vaccine is designed to help you fight covid, and though it isn't a magic wand, his wife is still alive and fighting this so lets hope and pray it helps her pull through!

Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, you are missing something: Compassion and an awareness that this isn't the time and place.

We have a member who's wife is fighting for her life against a deadly virus.

And the vaccine is designed to help you fight covid, and though it isn't a magic wand, his wife is still alive and fighting this so lets hope and pray it helps her pull through!
Absolutely.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Truth, so sorry to hear that your wife has been hospitalized with Covid. Like everyone else, I will say a Prayer for you and your wife. Prayers for a Speedy, Full Recovery, and a Return back home with you and family. God's Speed. As said, stay strong, and keep the faith. Know that you and your wife are in Many thoughts and Prayers.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really sorry to hear that about your wife Truth, I remember you were in lockdown a few weeks back.
Hope everything turns around real quick for her.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread